It’s a little about travel, a little about food and a little about wine, and maybe even a little about me, but mostly about local travel in California and all that this state does (and doesn’t) have to offer.
Looking for Something?
All I Care about Is…
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Email me:
- The Passport Experience January 4, 2014
- San Antonio Winery: Pleasantly Surprising in Every Way December 9, 2013
- Castillo’s Hillside Shire Winery Defines Unexpectedly Intriguing November 7, 2013
- Guglielmo’s Bottle Your Own Wine: Not Even Worth $5 November 4, 2013
- Looking for the Ultimate Bay Area Pumpkin Patch? Look to Uesugi Farms. September 30, 2013
Me. Right. Well, I grew up in Southern California, 20 minutes or less from Disneyland, the beach, and various SoCal-like establishments (i.e. malls and taquerias). At the ripe old age of 17, I left sunny Southern California for Berkeley, Canterbury, Chicago, San Jose, and other less-warm places and have been looking back ever since. My perfect day would include drinking a glass of wine while dining at the Golden Vine Winery in Disney's California Adventure after a hard morning's ride-going and following it up with an afternoon swim at the beach and dinner at a fine Italian restaurant (or French or Indian or really anything tasty and non-American). I love traveling, and I love California, and I love writing about traveling in California.